Is there anything better than the Fast stew super strong meat and bacon to better cope with the cold days? Also recipe Andrés Mazer, creator of Maiky Parrilla @maikyparrilla, is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a hearty and tasty meal.
Located in the heart of Palermo Hollywood, Mazer’s restaurant stands out for its smoked section. They have a special oven to smoke the pieces at a low temperature with shavings from the fruit trees. Here he shares all the details and step by step of it Fast stew and super strong bacon, the recipe which is perfect for a meal with the family or even for serving a mini casserole at a gathering or birthday celebration.
Ingredients: (for 4 servings)
- 40 cc of oil
- 50 grams of smoked bacon
- 100 grams of bondiola cut into cubes
- 100 grams of roast beef, cut into small pieces
- 100 grams of skirt steak cut into small cubes
- ½ onion
- ½ carrot
- ½ green onion
- ½ red bell pepper
- Half a pumpkin, diced 2 cloves of garlic
- 400 grams of lentils
- 500 cc tomato paste
- 1 Pope
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground chili
- 10 grams of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The first thing is to soak the lens or lens overnight.
- Next, sauté the chopped garlic and onion in a large pan. Add the chopped smoked bacon, bondiola, roast beef and brisket. Cook well until the meat releases all the fat and is mixed with the onion.
- Season with cumin, paprika, ground chili, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add the tomato puree, lentils, potato and diced sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, bell pepper, green onion and corn cut into rings. Pour water over it and boil for about 20 minutes.
- When cooking all the ingredients together, there may be ingredients that get lost, like with the pumpkin. But it brings out the flavor lens and the meat into a kind of soup or puree.
- If you want each ingredient to stand out, cook all the vegetables separately (potatoes, carrots and pumpkin) and add the lentils at the end of cooking.
Would you like to receive alert notifications?