I recently had the idea eat a delicious meatballBut the reality is night Many avoid eating red meat, because it is a hard-to-process protein, which does not allow for better rest and provides a large amount of saturated fat, which can be used to add calories. But you don’t have to worry so much if we know how to balance our daily diet and can choose a delicious vegan recipe how are you lentil mince.
The lens This is one of the ingredients that I like to include the most healthy dinners and with that lower calorie intakebecause the content is good plant-based proteinsBesides that rich in fiber foods and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc that contribute to improves bowel movementsprevent fluid retention and lower cholesterol in the blood, improves brain function and strengthens bones.
On the other hand, they are a resource B complex vitamins, which help regulate the central nervous system, help you rest better and together help you lose weight or maintain a healthy body size. In this recipe, we will tell you how to make it eggless lentil meatballsbecause we use chia, which also contributes high value protein and fiberalso Omega 3, which all help lower cholesterol already in the blood to lose weight.
- 200 grams of cooked lentils
- 100 grams of cooked rice
- 60 grams of oatmeal
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Vegetable oil
- ground black pepper
1. Serve a chia seed the bowl 4 tablespoons of water, stir and let it hydrate for at least 10 minutes or while you cook the rest.
2. Place a pan over medium heat, sprinkled with water vegetable oilas soon as it is heated, add the onion finely chopped
3. Sauté the onion, when golden, add the rice and the cooked lentils (but without broth), stir regularly, let stand on medium heat for 5 minutes, and remove from heat.
4. Serve a rice and the lens the bowlAdd the parsley (washed and disinfected), chopped, a ginger powderthe ground cumin, black pepper freshly ground and Salt mix to taste.
5. Add a couple of tablespoons of hydrated chiamix, and when it is already sticky, shape the meatballs.
6. After establishing a meatballspass them through cerealput a frying pan on high heat with a jet vegetable oiland serve hot meatballslet it brown.
7. When done, remove them and place them on absorbent paper to remove excess fat. Serve a few lentil mince with a fresh salad and enjoy!