Don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on TVP from Monday to Friday at 13:00. Check out our other delicious dishes on our website and YouTube channel.
- Put four tomatoes, half an onion and a seedless guajillo chili in one and a half liters of boiling water with one chicken breast.
- Blend the tomato, onion and chili. Season. Add 150 ml of water.
- Remove excess water in a colander.
- Add the tomato sauce to the broth made with the chicken breast.
- For the tortilla strips: collect about five and cut the strips. Then you need to throw them in an oiled pan until they are golden brown.
- Take slices of panela cheese and cut them into squares.
- Remove excess oil on a plate with a napkin.
- We add salt to the broth we make, but not so much. The chicken will be shredded where the broth was made.
– At the coating-
- Put some tortilla strips in a deep plate.
- Fill with broth.
- Cover with cream, cotija cheese and panela cheese.
- It will be topped with strips of avocado and chicken.
ready to taste
Don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on TVP from Monday to Friday at 13:00.