This recipe is from here Colombian ajiaco chicken is delicious, we just need to achieve the fusion of flavors and craftsmanship that can deliver the best. We will use special raw materials. Chicken is a highly recommended white meat with a good amount of protein and little fat. Corn on the cob and peas give this dish the pop we’re looking for. Take a journey through the flavors without leaving your home, the result is truly surprising. Try authentic Colombian ajiaco, it’s addictive and easy to make.
Making Colombian Ajiaco
- This recipe is it’s much easier to make Which looks like the trickiest part will be finding all the ingredients.
- Are ingredients we may have never cooked with or simply not the typical ones, but worth trying.
- We get down to business with a big pot, add water, chicken and half of the guasca. Let it cook for about 40 minutes.
- This will be the the basis of the most natural chicken soup which we will promote later on, and it also helps to prepare the main ingredient, the chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked Take it out of the pot. Place it on a plate cut into separate pieces, on aluminum foil to keep it warm.
- We use the cooking broth cook the potatoes. Peel it, cut it into pieces, and place it at the same time as the onion and garlic.
- They cook for about two hoursthe potatoes need to be unwrapped in this fascinating mix of flavors to give us all the flavors.
- Once you have the ready broth and thawed potatoes we can add a slightly thicker broth.
- Add the chicken and corn on the cob.to taste, also green peas, which gives the color that this dish needs.
- We just need to add salt to taste and leave it let’s cook for another hour. We prepare a kind of soup from the strongest.
- Finish the dish by adding half of the guasca to cook for another 5 minutes until they are done.