Chicken noodle soup, a delicious recipe for lunch
Sometimes we don’t know what to make for lunch, and there are many recipes that work for quick occasions.
You can read: Tuna salad with eggs, super light lunch
We invite you to read more content like this here
The soups It will always be a great opportunity to make it at home and enjoy it with the whole family.
These include ingredients like potatoes, vegetables, chicken, etc. And that’s why this time we teach you how to prepare for the soup with pasta
Yes! A super simple combination of ingredients where you don’t have to spend a lot of time.
A mixture that gives the delicate taste of caldito de chicken and ease of preparation pasta.
Want to learn how to do it?
Let’s get to it!
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup
A delicious recipe for lunch, chicken noodle soup
- Preparation time: twenty minutes.
- Cooking time: twenty minutes.
- Portions: 4.
- 1 large breast
- 2 liters of water
- lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 pumpkins
- Salt pepper
We recommend: Start your day with a delicious breakfast at Huevos Rancheros
Making chicken noodle soup
- You have to start with action chicken soupwhat will be the basis of the Soup
- They start with a poultry breast whole in a container and cover with water
- Then add a little salt and the onion and garlic, cook over medium heat until the breast is completely soft and cooked through
- When it’s at this point, remove it from the broth and break up the meat
- Cut the potatoes, carrots and pumpkin into small cubes
- In another pot, add a little oil and fry lightly pasta Until it’s cooked
- Then you can add the broth with the potatoes and carrots
- Let it cook for 10 minutes, then add the pumpkin
- Finally, season and add chicken screw thread
- Cook all the vegetables for another 10 minutes soft and cooked
Clever! Now you can serve chicken noodle soup and if you want, you can accompany it with a little lemon juice.
THE recipe it’s very simple and quick, which will help you make lunch, and the whole family will definitely enjoy it.
Read more: You can make your best litter at home with this recipe
Follow us on Google News