From the screen to the plate! This is how you can make the famous soup from the movie Ratatouille, you will love it.
Undoubtedly one of them movies What do we like the most? DisneyThis Ratatouille, where we don’t realize that a little rat wants to be a chef, despite being an animal and not a human. Of course, this will not be easy, because in reality it is not possible, however Remy he does not give up and seeks at all costs to live up to his idol, a famous chef Auguste Gusteau.
For this you will meet on the way Linguinihis famous son Chef Gusteaubut unfortunately he doesn’t have the heart to cook, come on, he’s more lost than you were when your mom left you in the paper aisle when you were little. Remy and Linguinithey make the best couple and together they discover that they can make a great team and surprise everyone. Anton Ego.
Anton Ego is France’s most famous and popular critic and everything he says is like the strongest, so all the restaurants in the European country tried to give him their best food, so that the review would be good and his business would survive, otherwise he would go bankrupt, because even the flies did not stop . Of course, with the arrival of the new restaurant Gusteau there will be no exception and they have to surprise him like that still one of the best.
Of course, so that you can be among the best as it is Remytoday we will teach you how to make one ratatouille soup. All thanks to the recipe he shared tiktoker with username @fredebrochito.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 onion (cut into large pieces)
- 1 stalk of leek (chopped)
- 1 stick of celery (chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 4 potatoes (medium, diced)
- 1 1/2 chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- oregano (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Salt to taste)
- Put the olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, let it melt, and when it does, add the onion next and leave it until it becomes transparent.
- Add the leeks, garlic and celery. we remove it.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- After the time has passed, add the potatoes and stir for 3 minutes.
- Then add the chicken stock.
- Let it cook for 25-30 minutes.
- After the time has passed, everything is put into a blender until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and continue blending until smooth.
- We return to the pot, check the salt.
- Add the pepper and oregano. Take it out and let it stand for a few minutes.
And it’s done, we serve it with more oregano, pepper, coriander and parsley.
With information from Gastrolab.