The onion It is considered one of the most used vegetables in Mexican cuisine, whether it is used as a seasoning, seasoning, or eaten on its own. in this week Gastrolab recipe bookwe’re sharing three recipe ideas to celebrate National Month.
In addition to pozolo, the famous chiles en nogada and diversity Mexican food For dinner on September 15, you can prepare other recipes with onions that you can spoil your family with, either as an appetizer or as a seasoning. One of them onion varieties most consumed and most popular a Cambrai.
The new onion It can be eaten fresh, roasted, dried, in salads, vinegar, with meat or tacos, in soups, cream, spices or sauces. They have medicinal uses and also have antiseptic properties; its consumption helps the nervous system and has an antiseptic effect.
If you don’t know what to prepare for the celebration patriotic monththese next to the main course recipes with spring onions gets you out of trouble. Surprise your family September 15 dinner and roar with the Mexican flavors of this ingredient, from soups to dips.
3 dishes with cambray onions for this national month
- 3 spring onions
- 1 minced garlic
- 1/4 white wine
- 1 liter of vegetable soup
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- We will acitronar a bank Cambray onion with the butter for 15 minutes.
- When it changes color, add the wine and boil until the alcohol smell disappears.
- Add the soup and boil for another 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Onions in sauces
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon meat seasoning
- 1 tablespoon English sauce
- 1 liter of water
- 4 spring onions
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil new onion for 5 minutes.
- Take it out and fry it in a pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and add onions.
- Let it macerate new onion 20 minutes and I enjoyed it.
- 3 spring onions with stems
- 1 clove of garlic
- Sour cream
- Salt pepper
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until you get a smooth, lump-free mixture.
- Serve in a small ovenproof dish and garnish with its stem Cambray onion.